Please listen & subscribe at Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio, I Heart Radio, Spotify and Google Play Music. And thank you for rating & reviewing the podcast!
To me a Soul Mamma is one that shines bright as a passionate and inspired mother but who has also experienced challenges that have fueled who she is today. A mother who carries wisdom and truth as one who has connected with her own inner voice and decided to listen to what lights her up.
Today’s guest Noelani Love, her name alone should give it away, is not only is a Soul Mamma in every sense of the term, but also a multifaceted truth teller. As a singer, you instructor and jewelry designer living in Hawaii, Nolani blends conscious lyrics with ukulele melodies to empower her listeners and create social change through the spirit of ALOHA.
Noelani has many chapters of her life, like becoming a mommy at a young age, that have propelled her to where she is today, living in Hawaii and connecting with nature as a surfer and ocean lover. She admits she’s had many opportunities for growth that she believes have all been synchronistic and perfectly aligned.
You will hear in this episode that Noelani’s motto is “Flow like water,” as she finds much of her inspiration for her art with her connection to nature as a surfer.
Noelani enjoys connecting ancient wisdom to modern-day life with humor and grace. Her work is in service to the evolution of consciousness on Earth. As the Hawaiians say, “We are ohana (family).” Her jewelry designs are created to empower the divine light within each of us and her music is an invitation to sing along to activate the power of your own voice.
Today she shares about taking courageous leaps, mom-preneurship and listening to our inner voice.
- Her journey as a young mother
- What she learned about being a mom versus what she had thought motherhood would be
- How becoming a mom changed her perspective on health
- Her journey into yoga practice and mindfulness
- How a major life upheaval led to her move to Hawaii with her son
- Synchronicity and the role it plays in her life
- How she got into music
- Why we all have music within and should listen to our own creative voice
- How to tap into our creativity as moms
- Stepping into mom-preneurship and taking big risks
- The different chapters of motherhood and what each stage has taught her
- Her recent albums and inspiration behind her lyrics
- How music can empower and bring us all together
- How we can start wherever we are towards creativity or our inner truth
Connect with Noelani